Plug In on Instagram

Living Stone Bible Church 2019 Declaration

"I will Rise and Shine in 2019 for the Glory of God is upon me

The Lord is my Savior and my Redeemer 
The Lord is my Strength and my Fortress
 The Lord is my Healer and my Provider

Because I fear the Lord, He will secure my fortunes and that of my children.

I will profit in all my endeavors.
I will not be bound no more
I will break forth and do great exploits

Nothing will hold me back from my victories
As I have believed so have I spoken 
In Jesus Name AMEN"

5 comments:

  1. I was depressed because I did not meet my target for last year and I have decided not to proclaim any resolutions for 2019 but I am impressed with this short word of confession. Please send this to my email teniloveoguns21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for you words and letting us know that the confession is encouraging . We will definitely send it to you as requested. We also pray that the Lord will meet you at the point of your needs and will answer your prayers in Jesus' name . God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Teni,

    We appreciate your post on our website and we wish to keep in touch with you and also pray with you. Sorry for the late response.

    Kindly check your email for the copy of the 2019 Declaration.

    ReplyDelete